Innovation / Design Strategy / Brand Experience
Innovation | Brand Design Language | Design Assessments | Process Improvement | Cultural Shifting |
Human factors/usability testing of medical devices not only makes the product better by designing with the user as the focal point it is also an FDA requirement as part of the 510(k) or PMA submission.
If you are responsible for getting a medical device ready for market we have extensive experience in this area and have prepared a presentation to educate on how we can help your company and product. For further information or questions on our Usability Testing processes please contact Intersection-Inc.or direct contact Milt Halsted at 949-533-9352.
To create a premium service to help you meet your Usability and Usability Testing / cmc / IFU requirements, Intersection has put together the most experienced team of experts in California to address your needs. Our group is led by Dr. Joely Gardner, widely known in Human Factors & Usability Testing services (See link to her recent presentation on IFU Testing: http://www.thedesignacademy.com/#!joely-gardner-article/ip8). Dr. Gardner has a Certificate in Project Management and is a licensed psychologist and a Fellow and Diplomate in the American Board of Medical Psychotherapists & Psychodiagnosticians. She has performed extensive usability testing and voice of customer research projects for companies such as Mitchell Medical, ThermoFisher (Life Technologies), Quest Diagnostics Clinical Trials Division, and Cardinal Health. She is a part-time professor at California State University at Fullerton in the graduate-level certificate program in Customer Experience and User-Centered Design.
Long Term Vision Planning | Executive Sound Boarding | Advisory | Team Building | Implementation
We advise and mentor in the creation of tools and strategic roadmaps to realize your vision and shift the perception and role of design to a high value proposition and corporate initiative.
Your Stake in the Ground
1. Co-Creating your roadmap to meet short-term Design Initiatives w/ long term vision planning
2. Priority Management “Where to play and where to stay”
3. Seeking short term wins-identifying in-pipeline products/processes for improvements
4. Mentoring and collaboration on Design Management & Planning issues
5. Planning synergistic stakeholder relationships
6. Facilitating Salons and Outreach with other design / industry leaders
7. Defining and applying foundational DNA for interior brand language
8. Building internal PR strategy establishing your place, communicating your vision
9. Transition planning establishing guidelines for smooth Hand-offs & offsetting responsibilities
San Diego, USA - May 9 - 10, 2016 London, UK - May 17 - 18, 2016